Sunday, June 17, 2012

SUMMER!

My love for summer is strong.  My love for summer recipes and summer cooking methodology (aka grilling and summer sidedish-ing and summer dessert-ing) is equally strong.  I get very excited for summer.  In fact, this is what I look like right before the summer solstice.  Replace "C-O-L-L-E-G-E" with "S-U-M-M-E-R," and my awe and anticipation is pretty much indistinguishable from this:

Copyright: "Animal House" (all rights assumedly reserved)


I have a whole set of delightfully simple and delicious summer recipes just waiting to be turned into blog form.  I must give credit to my friends Stacey and Keith for most of the recipes to come.  Last summer, we spent pretty much every single weekend grilling at the beach.  It was so totally awesome.  Instead of summer, we called it "grummer," which is obviously a juxtaposition of grilling and summer. Anyway, get ready for an exciting set of old school and new school summer recipes...

No comments:

Post a Comment