Sunday, April 15, 2012

A note to my new readers...

Right around this time every week, the blog posts usually cease until next weekend. That is because I turn from "weekend Tiff" into this creature:
I spend Monday through Friday looking indistinguishable from the above. I self-importantly zip around at the speed of light like a chicken with my head cut off and completely disappear from cyberspace for 5 days. Don't worry, I always come back! (Oh no! Tristan just said I'm this creature on the weekends too. I say: exaggeration!) This delightful concoction is what I am on weekends:









3 comments:

  1. Love this! I remember those books from when we were kids! :-) love the marine recipies btw....we love fish at our house. Can't wait to attempt a few of those.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! PS- We probably read these books together while decompressing and winding down from that intricate "Doll Christening" we planned and executed when we were six-years-old!

      Delete
  2. Ah,yes. No,seriously though,I was thinking we really did read these together at some point,but didn't want to embarrass myself with my modern day fleeting memory. ---I blame it on the kids. :]

    ReplyDelete