Sunday, February 26, 2012

Tristan's milkshakes bring all the toothless to the yard!

I got all four of my wisdom teeth removed about 80 hours ago. I had been surviving on pureed soup, pudding snack packs, yogurt, plain hummus, and applesauce until Tristan started blending up some whole milk/full fat/no-holds-barred strawberry milkshakes and cookies-n-cream milkshakes yesterday. It's been at least two decades since I've had a milkshake and I forgot how delicious they are. He blended together a hefty portion of ice cream, half a cup of whole milk, about a teaspoon vanilla extract, and about two teaspoons of sugar. Decadence! Trading in a few useless teeth causing overcrowding for whole milk full fat milkshakes? Do not mind if I do! (Note: this does not count as one of the 133, consider it a bonus).

No comments:

Post a Comment